Please prepare your manuscript following the instructions for authors given below before submitting it through Easychair. Please upload your paper as PDF and MS word files by logging into the Easychair. You will need to click on the “Submission #your_paper_number” menu on the top left corner and then select “Add file” menu on the right.
Please note that the deadline for full paper submission is March 1st, 2020.
Moreover, the full papers submitted to eg-ice2020 are again subject to a thorough peer-review.
As part of the submission process, authors must check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Written in English.
- Submission of the full paper shall be made in PDF and MS Word formats.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The formatting of the paper should follow the instruction provided within the template.
- The length of the full paper shall not exceed 10 pages, including figures, tables and references.
- Make sure your update the extended abstract file to be aligned with the full paper submission. The extended abstracts will be used to create the booklet of abstracts.